Days of Our Lives- Monday 18, December 2023
- Sloan is about to confess to stealing Nicole’s baby when Harris announces they have a lead on the kidnapper.
- Nicole explains to EJ that Sloan left the baby and she took him.
- EJ tells Nicole that he wants to take the baby back.
- Paulina is increasingly exhausted, but covers with Chanel instead of telling her what’s wrong with her.
- Chad and Stephanie officially break up. They’re done.
- Stephanie meets up with Harris and confesses that she had no memory of the night before – just waking up in his bed.
Days of Our Lives – Tuesday 19, December 2023
- Stephanie finds herself face to face with Chad, Alex, and then Everett.
- After she storms off, Everett seeks her out.
- Brady nearly catches Theresa on a call with Konstantin. Someone’s always nearly catching someone doing something, so it does not appear as though he’ll learn anything good.
- Later, Brady and Alex discuss how each is dealing with Theresa in their own way
- Stefan angrily tells Ava that Gabi was injured in prison, and he knows it’s a warning from Clyde. Why Vivian’s not helping her remains to be confusing.
- Later, Harris tries to apologize to Ava for what happened with Stephanie.
- Chad spars with Stefan.
- Paulina hides her health issues from Abe. More secrets cannot be good for this duo.
Days of Our Lives – Wednesday 20, December 2023
- Xander and Alex get under each other’s skin.
- Maggie admits to Sarah that she is struggling to get into the Christmas spirit and is really missing Victor. Maybe the Horton Christmas tree trimming will help.
- Konstantin, hidden, eavesdrops on Maggie’s private discussion with Sarah. Naturally
- Rafe asks Jada if she’s made up her mind about moving in with him.
- Tripp cheers up Wendy who is down in the dumps.
Days of Our Lives – Thursday 21, December 2023
- John, Marlena, Steve, Kayla, Kate, and Roman take a stroll down memory lane.
- Paulina’s health continues to deteriorate.
- Concerned Chanel insists she needs to get it checked out.
- At the hospital, Chanel calls Johnny, who’s helping lonely Holly celebrate her birthday.
Days of Our Lives – Friday 22 December 2023
- It is time for the annual Horton tree-trimming party and family members gather together once again to hang their personalized ornaments on the tree, along with those members who couldn’t be there or who have passed on, including beloved Tom and Alice Horton.
- Doug and Julie remember Christmases past with loved ones and prepare for Christmas present.
- Chad and the kids arrive, and it’s clear they are missing their mom – and Stephanie.
- Here are the kids looking happier last year.
- Stephanie meets with Everett to help with an article he is writing.
- When Brady and Theresa fight about Alex, Tate gets fed-up and blasts them for their constant squabbles.
- Sarah and Xander arrive to the Horton traditional Christmas tree ornament hanging party with Victoria and are surprised to see Maggie arrive with Konstantin.
- Everett and Stephanie appear at the party as well.
Goodbye, and See you again.
Please Hit the Like Button.
18th December – 22nd December 2023 | Weekly Spoiler
Days of Our Lives Spoilers For The Week (December 18, 2023)
Days of our Lives 12-18-23 weekly spoiler